Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM FAN~FUN | Fan-Fics & Movies

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Batman Legacy - Posted on 19-10-2005 17:37
User Avatar XforeverXknightX
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

Here is a repost of my fan fic, hope you like it.

Batman Legacy
By XforeverXknightX

Chapter one

The rain pelted the window of Wayne Manor. Inside the manor a group of people gathered by the window, all looking out for something in the sky. Beside them was the original bat-suit, its owner now gone due to the plague of old age. A sudden beacon cut through the skies, overshadowing Gotham. It was the bat-signal, once again shining in respect to the dark knight. A tear escaped Terry?s eye as he quietly whispered, ?Rest in peace? Bruce?.

TWO WEEKS LATER

Batman leaped to the neighboring roof as he patrolled Gotham. It had only been a few weeks, yet he couldn?t help but feel empty. Even with Dana in his life, Bruce?s death had left a void to big to fill. Diving off the roof, Batman glided into downtown Gotham, his mind swarming.

Suddenly his thoughts were cut off by the sound of a machine gun. Panic overwhelmed his as wings and boosters were pelted with bullets, rendering them useless. Falling, Batman just managed to release a grappling hook, saving himself from a 40 story fall. Breathing hard, Batman looked around him and was greeted by a fist.

Red bled into his vision as he gazed at his opponent. Stephan Wolfe. Previously a thief, he had volunteered to test an underground drug called Chaos, the brother of Venom. The effects of the steroid included a huge increase in strength and endurance, but the users also went into random points of hysteria and in some cases dual personalities. Standing at 6?6 and 250 lbs, Stephan Wolfe was bald and wore a black suit. His only other noticeable features were long wires running over his muscles; this was how the Chaos steroid was injected into his body.

?It?s time I did the criminals of Gotham a favor and ended your life,? Stephan Wolfe announced as he punched Batman in the stomach, stealing the air from his lungs.

?The era of the Bat is over, and I am the one who is ending it!? Gasping for breath, Batman cried out as he was kicked across the roof top. Getting up slowly, Batman felt blood run down his leg.

?Do your worst,? Batman said firmly as he charged at Stephan Wolfe. Leaping Batman tossed smoke grenades into his face and came crashing down on Stephan Wolfe?s body. A startled cry broke through the night as the two men rolled on the roof, exchanging punches as they went.

?You can?t win Batman, or should I say Mr. McGinnis?? Batman?s stern face cracked into a startled look as he stared Stephan Wolfe down. ?Yes your pretty girl friend told us everything before she died. It?s a pity because you were the one that led us to her.? Batman?s mind flashed back to the night that Dana had greeted him on their house?s balcony just after he had gotten back from an encounter with Shriek. Stephan Wolfe tossed something at Batman. It was the wedding ring that Terry had given Dana a month earlier. Batman clenched his teeth in anger and fought back tears as he looked at the ring.

?I?ll kill you yet,? Batman cried as he attacked him in a savage rage.

?Even if you do, I have sent word of your identity all over the city, so if you do become victorious in our battle, your life as Batman will be made so much more difficult.?

Batman cried as he beat Stephan Wolfe into the rooftop, his knuckles beginning to bleed. Tears streamed down his face under his cowl as he thought of Dana, and of how killing Stephan Wolfe would bring him satisfaction. Just picturing her face made killing him that much easier. As Batman brought his fist up for another blow, Stephan Wolfe kicked him hard in the chest, sending him over the rooftop. Reaching out, Batman barely managed to grab the ledge as his body dangled helplessly.

?Goodbye Batman,? Stephan Wolfe said as he stepped hard on Batman?s fingers, causing him to let go. He couldn?t let Dana?s death go unavenged, no he wouldn?t let it happen. As a last resort, Batman fired his grappling hook at Stephan Wolfe, the steel hooks piercing him in the chest and pulling him off the roof. The two fell helplessly, as they dropped 35 stories and to their deaths.

4 years later?
Cairo, Egypt

Bullets tore through the walls of the empty homes in the city of Cairo, as a group of National troops took cover behind a decaying wall. Mark replaced his empty clip with a fresh one as he peered around a corner. Dust sprayed his eyes as a bullet tore through the wall beside him. Withdrawing a flash bang, he signaled to his troops in preparation. Counting silently Mark hurled the grenade over the wall and into the feet of their enemies.

A loud bang was followed by a blinding light, as Mark and his troop?s sprayed the enemies with bullets. ?Cease fire!? Mark called, as the smoke cleared away, revealing a pile of bodies. Once satisfied that they were dead, he and his team continued down the deserted streets. A sudden crackle from his radio alerted him as he looked around.

?I understand, yes I will,? he said quietly before turning around to address his troops. ?We have a group of innocents being held hostage by 8 armed men. They are being held in a nearby building. We?ll need to split up into two teams. I?m with Dominguez and Smith, Frost you?re with Shield?s.?
?Why should we be risking our lives for them?? Frost asked

?Because that?s our job, if you don?t like it then leave,? Mark replied quickly. After doing a quick weapons check, the troops left toward their destination. They had been walking for 15 minutes when the ground in front of them was peppered with lead.

?Take cover!? Mark cried as he rolled into an open doorway. Sand was spraying up everywhere as the fixed machine gun shot from the rooftop.

?Shield?s take out that machine gun!? he heard Frost cry to the team sniper. Mark watched as Shield?s ran wide, out of the machine gun?s sights. A loud bang told Mark that the machine gunner was dead as he darted towards his teammates.

?Is everyone okay?? Mark yelled as the machine gun was taken over by another man.
?Where?s Frost?? Dominguez cried. Mark?s eyes darted around, trying to spot Frost as he called his name. Suddenly a grenade blew up only a few meters in front of them, spraying the area with earth. The gunner suddenly began to shoot from where the explosion was, spraying their hiding spot with bullets.

A bloodcurdling cry echoed throughout the battlefield as Dominguez was shot in the neck, fluids covering the ground.

?Everyone get down!? Mark cried. A few minutes later and the machine gun had gone silent. Mark withdrew a mirror and gazed around the corner. There he saw Frost waving, a grin on his face.

?It?s okay, he?s dead? he said, just loud enough for them to hear. Walking up to him, Mark noticed a grenade missing from Frost?s belt, and his anger grew.

?What the hell were you thinking Frost?? Mark snarled.

?I distracted him and saved you guys. I think a thank you is in order,? he said firmly.

?Tell that to Dominguez,? Mark said as he pointed to his comrade?s body. Frost?s eyes grew big, and his mouth dropped. ?Until this mission ends, you?re with me. Just don?t give me a reason to kill you.?

?Team 1, go through the back door while Frost and I take the roof,? Mark ordered. It wasn?t long before he and Frost were on the neighboring building, looking for a way across.

?Any idea?s boss,? Frost said fiercely.

?Actually I do,? Mark replied as he backed up about 10 feet and began to run. Leaping, Mark placed his gun over a laundry line and slid down and into the window. Rolling to a stop, Mark aimed his gun ahead of him and signaled to Frost to come. A few minutes later and Frost came flying through the opening Mark made, and crashing onto the floor.

?Next time I choose how we get in,? Frost said.

?For you there isn?t a next time,? Mark said the death of Dominguez in his mind. Moving forward, the two left the roof they had entered, and proceeded to a flight of stairs. Directly below them were the hostages.

?What now, if we take the stairs we?ll make too much noise,? Frost whispered.

?Give me your rope,? Mark said sternly. Tying it around his waist, Mark then secured it to a nearby support.

?I?ll distract them; you take the stairs,? Mark said, ?And don?t do anything stupid.? Breathing deeply, Mark dived over the stairwell and dropped downwards, gun in one hand, knife in the other. Squeezing off shots, Mark hit all his targets perfectly. Once his rope began to tense, he cut it with the knife and landed expertly on the ground.

The only man left was a tall man in a robe who was wielding a large rifle. Violently, he tossed two of the hostages down a metal staircase that lay behind him. Shooting blindly, he disappeared into the passage, with Mark hot on his tail.

?Wait for me!? Frost cried as Mark pressed his body against the wall and looked for any danger. Deciding it was safe; Mark reloaded his gun and slowly made way down the stair case. Awe overcame him as he stared at a giant underground factory with machines working furiously to finish their project. The smell of oil and gases clogged Mark?s nose as he walked onto a platform at the bottom of the stairs. Suddenly his gun was knocked from his hand, a gunshot sounding as it dropped over the railing. Once his gun was gone, someone screamed from above him, alerting Mark of the incoming attack.

Thinking quickly, Mark leaped into a somersault and spun around, arm poised to attack. His opponent was armed with dual blades, each one as deadly as the other. Sweat rolled down Mark?s face as stared down his opponent, daring him to make the first move. He did, and it was his last. Running with great speed, the man swung his blade in what could have been a decapitating blow. The only problem was that Mark was faster. Ducking, Mark jabbed out fiercely with his knife, and pierced his opponent?s chest. The man?s eyes widened in horror as his body slumped to the ground.

?Frost?? Mark cried as he looked around to see two more attackers, each armed with forearm blades.

?You have to be kidding me,? Mark said as the rushed at him, his death almost certain. Decisively, Mark leaped over the rail and grabbed onto it, thrusting his legs back under it. His fierce kick shocked his opponents as his feet crushed their knee caps, unleashing a bloodcurdling series of screams. Just before he could finish them off a loud bang cut through the atmosphere and a wave of pain flashed through his leg. Crumpling to the floor, Mark saw blood begin to run down his leg and form a pool as his vision began to fade. A figure suddenly came into Mark?s field of view as everything began to grow blurry.

?Frost?? He asked as he began to get up.

?The one and only,? He replied coyly as he kicked Mark back onto the floor.

?What?s going on Frost?? Mark cried, ?What are you doing??

?The only thing to save what I have spent so long planning,? He said coldly as he pointed towards the transport crafts.

?Where is everyone else?? Mark asked weakly, even though he knew the answer. Two cloaked men almost instantly appeared behind Frost, each one carrying a body. Mark knew right then that his teammates were gone.

?Why did you do it?? Mark cried in anger, his fists clenched.

?The National Guard was getting too close to our operations, so we decided to finish them off. If we had let you get any closer, you would have found this facility and would have destroyed the very thing I have worked to complete,? he replied.

?What could be so important that you would sacrifice the lives of good men?? Mark yelled back.

?It?s a cellular toxin and when applied to organic life, it speeds up the decaying process, leaving nothing left but insignificant dust,? Frost answered a sadistic grin on his face. ?With this weapon I will be able to hold Gotham and its surrounding cities hostage, and after that the world!?

?I should have killed you when I had the chance,? Mark said as he tried to reach for his knife.

?You know, you were right about one thing? There isn?t going to be a next time!? he said as he pistol whipped Mark, blood beginning to run from the injury.

?Burn the place,? he ordered, as he began to leave. His henchmen looked at each other and nodded as the reached for their torches. Frost smiled victoriously as he jumped onto a transport ship, the fleet of them racing out of the factory, and to Gotham.

Mark?s breathing began to slow and just as it did, a tiny, spider like device detached itself from Mark?s suit began to beep. Suddenly a needle extended from its body and embedded itself into Mark?s neck. A few minutes later and Mark awoke to the smell of smoke, sweat covering his body. His fears were soon realized when he saw a giant flame creeping towards a row of machinery. Moving as fast as he could with his injured leg, Mark limped up the stair case and with the remainder of his strength jumped out of the nearby window and landed on a small slope. Just as he began to roll, the building had exploded, shooting debris and flames in all directions. Mark swore as he blacked out, the last thing he remembered seeing was a tower of flames that reached to the heavens.

Chapter 3

Mark awoke to the smell of smoke as he lay injured on the slope of sand. Mark painfully turned his head and nearly threw up when he saw Smith?s charred body staring back at him. Closing his fallen comrades eyes out of respect, Mark then limped up the debris covered field. He was in terrible need of a medical kit, for he feared of possible infection. Painfully, he made his way along the empty streets of Baghdad, looking for his team?s helicopter.

Mark stumbled up another slope and collapsed at the top. Ahead of him was his helicopter, flames engulfing its metal body. Mark swore loudly as he punched the ground. Once he calmed down, Mark limped past the mangled body of the helicopter and continued onwards. Eventually he found an abandoned American medical center, of which he broke into and stole anything to ease his pain. Satisfied, he kept moving, not sure of where he was going. The heat began to tear at him as he trudged onwards; nearly stumbling as he did so.

Suddenly a loud noise brought him back to reality. Looking upwards, Mark saw a small shape in the sky? A jet!

?Down here, help, please!? he cried, jumping up and down as much as his leg could permit him. The pilot must have noticed him for he had turned in his direction and began to fly towards him. Something was wrong though, he was coming in too fast, and there wasn?t enough room to land. Bullets quickly began to tear up the road, as Mark leaped behind an old food cart.

Reaching to his ankle, Mark pulled out a pistol. It wouldn?t do him much good but he couldn?t just give up. Once the plane past, Mark rolled out and squeezed off 5 shots, each one hitting its target but doing little damage.

?Son of a..,? Mark said as the plane came streaming back, its rounds of bullets nearly tearing him up. Thinking quickly, Mark ran across the street and into the building, looking for anything to aid him. Just as he was ready to give up, the sound of the shooting stopped, and was replaced by an explosion as a nearby building was torn apart.

Limping outside Mark saw another plane flying ahead, steering towards a nearby landing strip. With nothing to lose, Mark stumbled towards the plane and towards what may be his ticket home.

Mark kept his weapon in his pocket as he neared the plane. The canopy rose and a tall figure stepped out. Removing his helmet, Mark saw that the man had blonde hair and green eyes. ?The names Jack Templar, how can I be of service?? he said with a grin.

?Would you be able to take me to Gotham City?? Mark asked.

?Actually I was heading there myself, climb aboard,? he replied. Within minutes they were in the sky and on their way to Gotham.

?So what are you doing out here, this is dangerous territory?? Jack asked.

?I?m with the army; we were doing a rescue mission when things got ugly. I?m the only survivor.? Except for Frost, he thought as he looked out at the endless sea of sand, getting lost in his thoughts as they made way to Gotham.

?How about you? What are you doing flying around here?? Mark finally asked, breaking the silence that held the plane in its grasp.

?I guess you can say I?m a salesman of sorts?? He said carefully. Mark smiled knowingly as he let the silence resume. So he was flying with a smuggler, his crew had been killed, and he had a bullet lodged in his leg. Things couldn?t get any worse or could they?

The next day and they were flying over Gotham City. Once they landed, Mark thanked Jack and left towards home. Gotham had changed since he was gone. It had decayed past repair, and the sound of gun shots could be heard from all directions. He barely recognized the city as he approached a phone booth.

A hand suddenly grabbed his shoulder and spun Mark around. A gun was pointed in his face by a wiry old man dressed in tattered and dirty clothing.

?You want to pay me for the use of my booth?? he asked coyly.

?What do you mean yours, you don?t own this,? Mark replied, confused.

?This gun here says I do, now hand me over some money,? he growled, his hand shaking. Moving with lightening speed, Mark grabbed the man?s gun arm and snapped his wrist, causing him to drop the weapon. Tightening his grip, Mark flipped the man over his shoulder and onto the cement.

?If I ever see you again, you will have wished I had killed you,? Mark threatened as he grabbed the gun and took it apart, holding onto the clip of ammo as he walked away. If things had gotten this bad, he could only hope for the safety of his family. Nearly running now, despite the pain, Mark headed to his house, fear entering his mind.

What he saw nearly drove him mad. His house was a pile of debris with the words frost bite painted on the ground. I?ll kill him, he thought as he punched a nearby wall, nearly breaking his hand. A flurry of tears came over him as he collapsed onto the ground, clutching at his wedding ring. It was all he had left of them now. Regaining his calm, Mark swore an oath of vengeance as he fashioned two crosses out of wood and placed them in the debris.

The sound of an engine roaring alerted Mark. Instinctively, Mark lay on the ground, the piles of debris hiding him. A large hummer came streaking down the street followed by a jeep with a machine gun on the back. The lady manning the gun on the back fell off the jeep as it passed, most likely hit by another gunner. Moving swiftly, Mark approached the woman and inspected her wound. She would live to fight another day but not if he left her here. Tossing her over his shoulder, Mark began to move back to his hiding place when a bullet bit into the cement by his foot. Turning around Mark saw a large bulky man with a pistol in hand. A ponytail decorated his back as he pulled out a knife.

?Drop the girl, or you?ll get it worse than her,? he said threateningly.

?I think I?ll take that challenge,? Mark said as he placed the girl behind the debris and whirled around pistol in hand. He discharged three shots as he rolled across the ground, throwing off the other man?s aim.

?Bad choice,? he cried as he threw the knife with deadly accuracy, at Mark?s head. Narrowly dodging the blade, he dropped to the ground, shooting as he fell. Dropping his gun, Mark assumed a fighting stance as the man charged at him.

Ducking, Mark sent a fist into the man?s chest before spinning and executing a roundhouse kick. The man looked stunned as Mark came running, sending a strong punch into the man?s face, shattering his nose and knocking him out cold.

The sound of foot steps behind him alerted him, but before he could turn he was hit across the back of the head and collapsed into darkness.

Chapter 4

White light flooded into Mark?s eyes as he awoke. At first he thought he had died and moved on, but an armed man standing no more than 5 feet away seemed to think differently. ?He?s awake,? The man said into his comm-link. Mark examined his head with his hand and found a lump from where he had been struck. Looking down he saw that his leg wound had been dressed and cleaned. It was still tender, but the pain had been eased and made walking a lot easier.

?Where am I,? he asked, eyes darting around the room, soaking up every detail.

?You?ll find out soon enough, now lets get moving,? the man said sternly. Mark had gotten up and began to walk, but nearly tripped in doing so. Looking down he saw chains running from both legs and to his wrists.

?You?re kidding me,? he said to himself as he was led out of the metallic room. The man led Mark to an elevator which took him to the lowest level. Mark stared in amazement as he looked upon the cave before him. In the center was a massive computer being operated extensively, while beside him was an armory and a row of tubes. It wasn?t until Mark was completely out of the elevator, that he noticed the tubes contained costumes, Batman?s costumes. Mark recalled that Batman had been the protector of Gotham until his untimely death. It was too bad, for Gotham could have used his assistance.

The man signaled to a tall well built man with black hair. Dressed in a dark green army suit, Mark noticed a long scar running down the side of his face. ?The names Matt McGinnis and you are??

?Mark Kane, Commander of Squad 44 of the National Army. I guess I?m your prisoner,? Mark said, holding up his hands to show the chains restraining him.

?Sorry they were precautions,? he replied with a laugh, ?Apparently you saved one of our troops and took out an enemy, mind telling me how you got caught up in this??

Mark replied with a smile, ?Ahh you know, you?re taking a nice stroll when some maniac with a gun tries to blow your brains out.?

?I see, well thank you. You don?t know how much it means to me,? Matt said, his hand in his pocket. Mark could only guess that he loved the woman he had saved. ?So you have any place to go, family anywhere??

?What meant anything to me is gone now along with my home and my life,? Mark said sternly, straining to hold back tears.

?I see, well why don?t we show you around and if you like the place your welcome to stay. I don?t expect you to fight but we can use all the help we can get,? Matt said friendly, putting his hand on Mark?s shoulder.

?I?ll fight, that you don?t have to worry about,? Mark replied quickly. Matt then guided Mark around the bat cave, showing him everything from their vast computer system, their armory, and as he called it ?The remains of Gotham?s greatest legend.?
Those remains included the bat mobile and the various bat suits. One of which was crafted by Matt himself.

?Why did you make a new one? Why not use that one over there?? Mark said as he pointed to the black bat suit with the crimson emblem.

?That is only a monument now, a shell of what it used to be. Any surviving technology that could have been salvaged was too damaged to do me any good,? Matt explained. ?If it weren?t for the growth of criminals, then I would have been able to access more supplies, but because of their actions supply ships have discontinued and given up on us.?

?However, I was able to access some technology from a friend who used to work for a government program back when Gotham was still strong. She was able to pull some strings and get me some technology for the suit.?

?What can it do?? Mark asked, his eyes glued to the suit.

?The suit itself has a special titanium and Kevlar weave that allow for optimum protection from gunfire and an assortment of blades while still allowing for complete movement. The weave also helps increase strength and stamina tenfold. It has also been coated with a liquid mixture so that the wearer is not seen through infra red or thermal based technology. The cape there is a new fabric that has been injected with trillions of nanobots, and when the user grips the cape, a signal is sent to the nanobots and they form the preprogrammed shape.?

?What did you say your friend did again?? Mark asked suspiciously, too amazed by the technology to believe it was legal. Before Matt could reply, a tall dark skinned man wearing a bandana and a black jumpsuit called to him.

?Mark, come with me.? Mark nodded and followed along, but not before nearly stumbling because of the chains. ?And can someone get those restraints off him?? Matt yelled as he continued on to the center of the cave. Grouped in front of a large computer, Mark counted at least 5 people.

?Boxer, what?s the problem?? Matt asked.

?It seems a large group of armed men have entered Gotham from the east side and are taking up camp at the old Gotham Bank.?

?Any suspicious activity picked up by the computer?? Matt asked.

?Only some messages being sent to a man named Frost,? Boxer replied.

?Frost?? Mark said, growing tense as he asked.

?Yah, do you know him,? Matt asked.

?Better than you think. He took the lives of the only people I ever cared and nearly killed me,? Mark said fiercely.

?Anyways it seems that Frost is coming to Gotham, but the rest of the message is encrypted,? Boxer said.

?Okay let?s send a team in to investigate. No one is to initiate a fight unless otherwise authorized,? Matt said commandingly.

?You heard the man lets move,? Boxer said loudly.

?McGinnis, I want to go with them,? Mark said.

?On one condition, you do not go after Frost. Whatever personal grudge you have against him is to not get in the way of our mission. Until the time comes, Frost is to live,? Matt said.

?Thank you,? Mark replied.

?Boxer! Prepare an extra set of equipment for this guy will you??

?I?m on it,? was his reply as he ran off towards the armory. Mark followed swiftly, matching Boxer?s speed step for step. Inside Boxer led him to a large cabinet.

?I?m guessing you know how to use this,? he asked as he handed Mark an assault rifle.

?You don?t have to worry about me,? Mark replied as he suited up in the black suit. Taking a helmet, Mark followed the rest of the troops to a helicopter, where they were flown to Gotham City, and to Frost.

Chapter 5

The cold air bit into the reconnaissance crew as the helicopter approached the Gotham National Bank. Mark secured the clip of bullets into his rifle as he set his eyes upon the decaying structure. Some of the letters on the front of the building had fallen off or been stolen, while the doors had been smashed or left alone.

?Team one is go,? Mark heard Boxer say into a com-link as the helicopter hovered over the bank?s neighboring building. Mark leapt out of the plane and dropped 50 feet before opening his arms the stretches of fabric attached to his hip and arm slowing his decent. In a matter of minutes, Mark was rolling to a halt on the roof, his teammates arriving soon after him.

?Rodriguez your up,? Boxer said as a tall, skinny man approached the edge of the roof with what looked like a smaller version of a rocket launcher. Mark watched in amazement as the device shot a grappling hook to the edge of the bank and then another one behind it and into the rooftop stairway. Mark slowly approached the line, but was stopped by Boxer.

?Lemme show ya how, McGinnis wouldn?t like it if I came back without you,? he said with a grin. Pulling a rod-like tool from his belt, Boxer extended it and folded it so it resembled a triangle. Running quickly, Boxer dived over the building?s edge and placed his tool on the line, sliding all the way to the neighboring building.

Mark waited for the signal before attempting the slide. Breathing calmly, Mark sprinted towards the edge and dived over it, tool in hand. At the last second he placed it over the line and slid quickly to the Bank. Mark placed his feet out and braced for impact as he hit the building. Reaching up, Mark grabbed Boxer?s hand and was pulled over the edge. Fifteen minutes later and Rodriguez, Murdoch, Mark, and Boxer where looking into the sky light, their night vision goggles in hand. The only problem was that the inside was covered with a sheet of metal.

?It looks like we aren?t going to be doing this the easy way. Anybody have a plan?? Murdoch asked, looking around to everyone.

?Is there any sort of air vent, or basement that we could enter?? Mark asked Boxer as he turned to face him.

?Rodriguez, you bring the blue prints with you??

?Yessir,? the wiry man replied quickly as he pulled them from his pack. Mark stared at it until he found a basement window that they could enter through. Withdrawing their ropes, the team repelled down the side of the bank, making as little noise as possible. It wasn?t until they saw the window that they lost hope.

?Its way too small, none of us can fit through there,? Boxer said in annoyance.
?For you maybe, but I should be able to fit,? Mark said quickly as he took off his vest and helmet, holding onto only his rifle, pistol, some grenades, and his night-vision
goggles.

?I don?t like it but it?s the only option we have. I?ll wait here with Murdoch, the rest of you get to the next building and cover us!? Mark was through the window before he heard Boxer finish. Switching on his goggles, Mark peered into the darkness as he crouched and moved along silently. Pistol in hand, Mark turned a corner and stared at a set of stairs. They probably led to a storage room of some sort. Reaching the top, Mark withdrew his optic cable and looked into the room. A few boxes were stacked in the corner, but otherwise it was empty.

Just as Mark reached to turn the handle, two men entered the storage room, both of them carrying guns. Mark silently cursed his luck as the two men withdrew cigarettes and began to smoke. Mark stood silently, waiting until he heard the man put his gun down. Once he had checked the silencer on his gun, Mark kicked open the door and squeezed off 4 perfectly aimed shots, each one hitting their target.

?Boxer, I?m in,? Mark whispered into his com-link. The only reply he got was static. ?Boxer, please respond,? Mark said. What was going on? Suddenly the static ended and a strangely familiar voice came onto the com-link.

?Boom,? was the single word he said as the com-link went dead. Mark began to panic as he broke down the door and stared into the bank. Mark?s blood ran cold when he saw the bomb propped up on the desk in front of him. Without thinking Mark ran to the safe and pulled the door closed only enough to protect him. The explosion was deafening as debris pelted the vault door, testing its durability. Turning around Mark yelled in anger as he read the message painted on the wall. ?Always one step ahead? was what it said.

?Damn you Frost. DAMN YOU,? he cried as he slammed his fist into the wall. Flashes of his family and teammates suddenly came pouring into his head, haunting him as he stood there. He would make sure that Frost paid for his crimes, that he would make sure. Regaining his calm, Mark opened the vault door and ran to where the helicopter was supposed to meet him. Their pilot Rutherford had been shot dead. Removing his body Mark entered the helicopter and flew it back to Wayne Manor. He could only hope that his teammates where all right.

Chapter 6

A flurry of bats engulfed the sky as Mark flew the helicopter to Wayne Manor. An omen, he thought as he approached the cave entrance. Landing on the platform, Mark ran into the cave, looking for anyone and anything. Mark spotted Matt who looked at him in confusion.

?Where are Boxer and the others,? Matt asked as he walked up to Mark.

?Dead or alive, Frost has them,? Mark said angrily.

?Clark!? Matt cried, ?Assemble a team; we need our best guys for this one.?

?Right away,? He replied. Suddenly the computer flashed and a picture of Frost came up onto the screen.

?McGinnis, you should see this,? a woman cried. Matt stared in rage at the image of the man.

?Mark Kane, what a nice surprise. So how?s the family doing, last I checked they were feeling a little grave,? he said with a laugh.

?I?ll kill you Frost, I swear it,? Mark cried out in anger as he clenched his fists.

?Not if you want your friends to live, which by the way are all very eager to see you,? he replied. An image of Boxer came into view. Mark watched in anger as a group of men began to beat Boxer, using various weapons. Slowly the floor was covered in his blood until Matt willed him to stop.

?What do you want Frost?? Matt pleaded.

?To see the look on your face when you die, knowing I was the one who killed you and everything you worked so hard to save,? he said coolly before laughing and switching off the com-link.

?What?s he talking about?? Matt asked as he stared at Mark.

?This,? Mark heard Clark say as he whirled around to face the man. Fear overtook him as he saw Clark standing with a vest full of explosives on him. A video camera was taped to his shoulder to make Frost?s last comment more twisted.

?Clark, don?t do it,? Mark said calmly.

?Too late,? he replied swiftly as he hit the switch connected to his vest. Mark?s vision was clouded by smoke and dust as he was hurled backwards and into the costumes display cases by an unseen force. Flames erupted throughout the cave, as equipment short circuited and exploded. The last thing Mark heard was Matt cry out before he slammed into the computer, a wave of electricity being sent throughout his body.

Mark awoke to the crumbling of the cave, as chunks of rock and steel came crashing down. Rubbing his head, Mark got up painfully. Turning his head, Mark saw that the costume Matt had made had protected him from the fire. Looking around him, Mark saw what had been the home to Gotham?s protectors reduced to nothing but rubble and scrap metal.

Suddenly an image of Matt flowed into Mark?s mind and he ran over to the spot where he had last seen Matt. Mark gazed in horror as he saw Matt?s body, burned beyond recognition. Mark saw his mouth move and moved closer to hear his last words.

?Save Gotham,? he whispered as he stopped breathing, his hand was propped against a piece of metal, pointing at the costume he had made.

?For you then, and for my family,? Mark said as he closed Matt?s eyes and covered his body with a jacket. For what seemed like hours, Mark sat and thought. It was final, Mark thought as he approached Matt?s suit. His life had ended when his family had been killed. He had nothing left but a dead man?s wish, but for now that was enough. He would bring back the bat and establish order in Gotham, or die trying.

Mark examined the suit as he put it on. The whole suit was black, with a silver emblem on the chest. Six metal wrist bands decorated his forearms, each one carrying a long blade attached to its side. The outside of the cape was black, and the inside grey. Grabbing the utility belt, Mark noticed two larger batarangs holstered in the back. Removing them both, he carved Mercy into the smaller one and Vengeance into the larger, fiercer looking weapon. He would have his vengeance on Frost and exercise mercy on those who deserved it, hence the names for the weapons.

Pulling on the mask, Mark stared at Matt for what would be the last time. Stepping over some debris, Batman made his way to what he had dubbed the ?Enforcer.? A large black vehicle, the entire outside was covered in thick sheets of metal. Two large thrusters guided the tank-like vehicle out of the cave, moving surprisingly fast for its size. Now that he had equipment and transportation, he needed to find out where Frost was and he knew exactly who would know.

Downtown Gotham

Jamie Wood looked over his shoulder as he approached his house, a small one story building squeezed between two larger ones. At the time it was all he could afford off a soldier?s salary. Just as he put his foot in the opened doorway, he was yanked upwards, sailing to the roof of the neighboring building. He screamed in horror as he stared into a pair of soulless eyes, eyes filled with rage.

?Where is Frost,? the bat-like figure growled as he tightened his grip on Jamie?s shirt.

?I swear I don?t know what you?re talking about,? he pleaded as his legs dangled helplessly.

?You see the ground there, unless you want to become part of it you?ll tell me where he is!?

?I swear, I don?t know,? he cried as tears ran down his face.

?Last chance and I better hear the right answer. Where is Devon Frost?? He growled menacingly.

?I already told you?? he began to say before he was cut off by Batman.

?Wrong answer,? was his reply as he released Jamie and let him fall. His scream cut through the night but was stopped when he realized that the thing had grabbed his ankle. ?This time I won?t hesitate to drop you.?

?Okay. He?s, He?s at the construction yard beside the Gotham Museum. Please don?t hurt me,? he whimpered as the thing dropped him back onto the roof beside it. The last thing he heard the figure say was ?T ell everyone that Gotham is forever in the shadow of the bat?. Looking up, Jamie watched as the giant bat leaped off the building and flew into the night, its monstrous shadow warding off all who sought injustice.

Chapter 7

The cold Gotham air stung Batman?s body as he flew into an alley way. Releasing his grip on the cape, it returned to its regular form as Batman landed in a crouching position. Hitting a button on his belt, the powerful lights of the Enforcer shed their light upon him as he approached the hulking vehicle. Switching on the accelerator, the Enforcer sped out of the alley way, sliding to a turn. Wheels spinning, the vehicle suddenly shot forward with a burst of speed, tearing up the street as it went.

Gotham Construction Yard

Boxer opened his eyes painfully, the dim light of the room beckoning him to rise. Standing up, he nearly collapsed on his wounded leg. It was beginning to swell quite badly, and the pain wouldn?t end. Overwhelmed by the hurt, Boxer collapsed into a deep sleep as a pair of men in bio-suits entered the room.

4 Blocks away

Batman floored the gas pedal as the Enforcer?s engine cut through the silence of the night. A spot light suddenly bathed the vehicle in light, surprising Batman and temporarily blinding him. The vehicle swerved and drove through a nearby building, causing it to collapse as its only support was destroyed.

Regaining control, Batman steered back onto the road, now being followed by two trucks. A familiar noise struck Batman?s ears and he instinctively steered to the left side of the road as a hail of bullets tore apart the road. A computerized voice suddenly filled the inside of the Enforcer, telling Batman that the defence system had been activated.

Batman watched the computer screen as two large turrets flipped out of the side of the Enforcer, and began to spray the tires the other vehicles in a flurry of bullets. One of the trucks careened out of control and struck a light pole, exploding on impact. The other truck had managed to dodge the bullets and continue the chase. Hitting a flashing button, Batman swerved while a group of smoke grenades was released from the under carriage of the vehicle. The drivers cried out as the vehicle spun out of control and shot off the side of the road and onto the street below.

Once he was close enough to the construction yard, Batman parked the Enforcer in an alley way and activated the stealth system. Making sure it had disappeared from sight, Batman removed his grappling gun from a holster on his leg and pressed the trigger, the strong steel rope latching onto the top of the roof and yanking him upwards. Holstering his grapple gun, Batman moved to the far edge of the building and removed a pair of binoculars.

5 armed guards were perched on separate steel beams, each one a danger to his mission. What confused him the most was the presence of a bio-hazard truck in the lot beside the site, what was Frost planning? Securing his binoculars, Batman backed up and then sprinted at the edge, his cape stiffening and forming a pair of wings as he left the roof top. The current of air carried him to a metal beam being held high above the ground by a steel cable. Landing softly, Batman leaped onto a nearby beam and stealthily made his way to the closest guard, activating the built in nightvision system as he did so.

John Myers held his gun up restlessly as he stood still on a metal beam, about 4 stories off the ground. He didn?t mind the heights; it was all this secrecy and security that had him worried. Removing his cigarette from his mouth, he tossed the butt on the beam but before he could step on it, he was engulfed in darkness and knocked out cold.

Nelson removed his gun from his holster, the quiet of the night getting to him. Just as he began to wonder if he was getting paid enough for this BS, he was whisked off the beam by a figure cloaked in black. He tried to scream but a strong hand smashed a cylinder of some kind against his face, releasing a gas that knocked him unconscious.

Fredrick saw the figure fall upon Nelson as he tried to scream but to no avail. He watched in horror as the demon flew upwards, taking Nelson with him. Taking out his assault rifle, he shot wave after wave of bullets at the creature. Suddenly a glint of metal caught his eye, but before he could move it sliced through the guns handle and his arm. He tried to cry out as a giant bat-like figure fell upon him. Falling backwards, Fredrick moved his hand towards his ankle holster but was stopped by the bat. A strong hand gripped his shirt and tossed him into the portable building below, his bloodcurdling scream raising alarm.

Frost awoke and jumped off his fold out bed as the body of a guard came crashing through the roof. ?What the?? he began to say, but was stopped when a giant bat dropped down the hole that the guard had left.

?Frost,? it said coldly as it walked towards him.

?What do you want,? he said in fear.

?Revenge,? It cried out as it lunged at him, its wings flowing behind him like a cape. Frost ducked the bone crunching punch and was rewarded by a kick to the chest. Coughing the bat-like figure picked him up and tossed him out the window and into the ground.

?GUARDS,? Frost cried as he scrambled away. Batman leaped to the closest wall of the building as a storm of bullets tore through the newly opened window. Removing Mercy and Vengeance, Batman waited until he heard them drop their empty clips. Leaping out the window, Vengeance and Mercy left his hands with deadly accuracy, their blades cutting through metal and bone alike. Now running, Batman upper cutted the closest guard and kicked another who came at him. Out of nowhere, a tall muscular thug grabbed Batman from behind and began to squeeze the life from him. Vision fading, Batman used the rest of his failing strength to smash his head against the other mans face, breaking his nose with a sickening crack. The man screamed in pain as Batman punched him hard in the side of the head, knocking him out.

Frost cried out in horror as the bat creature walked past the bodies of his guards, stopping only to retrieve his weapons. Cursing, Frost grabbed the nearest gun and ran into the museum, slamming the door as he entered. Loading the clip with fresh ammo, Frost nearly screamed when the creature came crashing through the sky light, calling his name out in anger, beckoning him to witness something worse than hell itself.

Chapter 8

Frost checked the chamber of his gun as he ducked behind a barren display case. Taking a silent breath Frost rolled out and shot at the bat creature, hitting nothing but thin air. Diving into a nearby hallway Frost cried out.

?What do you want from me??

?You killed my family, my friends, and in a way you killed me,? the creature said, moving closer to Frost as it spoke in reply. Sweat rolled down Frost?s face as he slowly got up, gripping his gun tightly.

?I did no such thing,? he said weakly, hoping it was enough to save him.

?LIAR,? he heard the voice cry as he was grabbed from behind and was tossed into an empty display case. Blood trickled from his cut lip as he painfully got up and raised his gun. The creature?s identity suddenly dawned on him as he shot into the shadows.

?Mark?? he asked curiously.

?No,? the voice said from behind him, ?Batman.? Frost cried in terror as he was engulfed in darkness. Bullets suddenly began to storm down on Batman, as a group of henchmen came running into the museum.

?Sir over here,? Batman heard a voice say as he released a Frost, grabbing Mercy as he did so. With a flick of his wrist, Mercy sailed to the roof, knocking out the only working light and shrouding himself in darkness. His night vision activated, Batman slowly crept up on his prey, a predator of the shadows.

Frost gasped as the hands released his throat, dropping him to the ground. Painfully, Frost shot after the shadow of the bat, his every shot thrown off by a shaky hand. The empty click of the gun told him he was out of ammo, and the grunts and cries told him he was on his own.

Jeremy had never seen anything so horrifying in his life. With wide eyes, he watched as the demonic creature glided towards him, its wings spread wide and eyes glowing. He tried to scream but the fear had paralyzed him. All he could do was pray that God would have mercy on his soul, because this creature of hell wouldn?t.

Batman fell upon the horrified henchman, disposing him with ease. A foot step behind him told him to move, as a fist tore through the air his head had recently occupied. Somersaulting forwards, Batman assumed a fighting position as the man ran at him. That was his first and last mistake. Tossing the body aside, Batman watched as Frost ran into a hallway, the doors marked with bio hazard signs. This would be his last chance to get Frost and save his friends, of that he was sure.

Frost ran as fast as his injured body would permit him, only stopping to shut hallway doors. Finally he reached his destination. Batman would pay for his actions, or else innocents will.

Batman dived over the second floor railing and glided down, landing silently. His cape flowed around him as he made his way down the hall, his hand enclosed on Vengeance in case of an attack. Stopping, Batman stared down a hallway lined with empty exhibits. Suddenly the lights flickered on and in each of the glass rooms was one of his teammates. Batman stared in anger as he looked upon his injured and bleeding friends.

?Hard to bare isn?t it?? Frost said over a microphone. "Watching your friends die, knowing you can?t do anything.?

?Let them go Frost and I might let you live,? Batman said fiercely, his eyes searching for a possible location.

?No, you have caused me too much trouble to accept a bargain like that. You will watch them die, before you are executed too,? he said angrily. Batman watched as Murdoch?s cell filled with a green smoke, creeping its way closer to him and into his body. Within minutes his body was convulsing horribly, his teeth chattering so hard they had begun to crack. His veins began to bulge as did his eyes as he slowly withered away into nothing but dust.

?This gas is the whole reason I?m here in Gotham. It was the perfect place to test it, before it was unleashed upon the world,? he said, laughing maniacally.

?You?re insane Frost,? Batman replied calmly, barely keeping control of his growing anger.

?Maybe, but who cares, it pays well,? he laughed. ?It won?t be long before this is distributed all over the world, killing everyone but those who pay for my protection.?

?All you ever wanted was power Frost, and that will be your downfall,? Batman said as his searching eye noticed a tinted window camoflagued by the shadows. Frost?s laughter filled the air as Batman withdrew Mercy and his grappling gun. With perfect aim, he hurled Mercy into the window shattering it. Aiming his gun, he shot it at Frost, the metal blades catching his arm and yanking him towards Batman. Batman spun around and unleashed a bone shattering kick into Frost?s jaw, sending it horribly out of place. He continued to laugh as Batman tossed him through the glass and into the infected chamber, the chemicals searing his body. Withdrawing Vengeance, Batman broke the glass that held his friends captive.

?Boxer, get everyone out of here, I need to finish what Frost started,? he said sternly, awaiting Boxer?s reply.

?I?I?ll try my best,? Boxer said, confused as he looked at Batman.

?Head back to Wayne Manor, you should be safe there,? Batman said to him as he walked away.

Batman looked back to where Frost had been lying, only to discover he had run off. The fire alarms suddenly sounded, meaning Frost had gone out the emergency exit. Running with great speed, Batman burst out the emergency exit doors, only to see Frost getting into a transport van. Removing his grappling gun, Batman depressed the trigger and relaxed as the tensile cord yanked him in pursuit of the van.

Frost laughed as he stared in the side mirror and noticed Batman flying in pursuit. His laughter stopped when he saw his reflection. The kick had horribly displaced his jaw, and the gas had done something to him. His skin began to grow pale, as he began to feel cold. His eyes began to turn yellow as his hair slowly fell away, leaving him bald.

What?s happening? He thought in fear, unable to voice his concern. His teeth turned yellow as he examined himself in the mirror, growing more scared by the second. Suddenly a black fist broke through the side window and grabbed Frost by the collar. Screaming, Frost turned the wheel hard and crashed into a light pole, sending Batman flying. Leaping from the truck, Frost rolled to a stop and noticed a small mouse began to wither away. Walking closer, the mouse began to decay even faster, until it was nothing.

A whirling noise caught his attention, but before he could react, Vengeance was embedded in his back. His smile faded away as he walked towards the bridge, falling off the edge and into the river below. Batman watched as Frost dropped off the edge, his pale, dead-like body disappearing into the waters below. Once he was sure the containers were not damaged, Batman tossed the containers into the icy waters, freezing the containers and ending the virus?s threat, for now.

Once he was sure he had not missed anything, Batman headed back to the museum and sealed its doors with a powerful adhesive, making sure that no one could access the terrors that were held within. Withdrawing his grappling gun, Batman ascended to the rooftops of Gotham, patrolling its crime filled streets in hopes that one day he can rid Gotham of evil for good. Until then he would watch over the city, forever protecting it and the people that called it home. Cape flowing, Batman leaped into the darkness, melting into the shadows, a predator of the night.

5 miles away, a pale hand shot out of the icy waters, enclosed in its undead fist was a bat shaped piece of metal, with the word vengeance engraved upon its wing. And vengeance was exactly what it had in mind as it descended into the icy depths of the river.

"I went around the world, searched in all the shadows. And there is something out there in the darkness, something terrifying, something that will not stop until it gets revenge... Me"

Check out my fan fics!!!
http://batmanytb.com/forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=35&thread_id=219
http://batmanytb.com/forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=35&thread_id=220
http://www.batmanytb.com/forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=35&thread_id=864
Edited by XforeverXknightX on 19-02-2006 22:36
RE: Batman Legacy - Posted on 20-10-2005 21:18
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

heres a pic that i did based on my batman description for my fan fic. The only thing missing is the forearm blades which im gonna try to add later

"I went around the world, searched in all the shadows. And there is something out there in the darkness, something terrifying, something that will not stop until it gets revenge... Me"

Check out my fan fics!!!
RE: Batman Legacy - Posted on 20-10-2005 21:23
User Avatar Detective
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

That looks awesome! Great work.

RE: Batman Legacy - Posted on 20-10-2005 23:33
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

thanks im going to try and make some more of the other main characters like Devon Frost, or stephen wolfe. Glad you liked it

Check out my fan fics!!!
RE: Batman Legacy - Posted on 21-10-2005 11:53
User Avatar Caleson
Dark Knight

Awards:
None
Webmaster

I read up until it got into the Iraq war stuff, strayed a little too much from the Batman theme for me. Pretty good writing and storytelling though. I like to write when it's something I know about real well (I do all the mainpage summaries on BYTB.), but I dredd the thought of trying to write my own story. Just not sure if I could do it. Nice job, XforeverXknightX.

Caleson CALES0N http://calescustoms.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: Batman Legacy - Posted on 21-10-2005 13:03
User Avatar TheDarkKnight666
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

really cool!

deadroses90 Send Private Message
RE: Batman Legacy - Posted on 21-10-2005 16:08
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

Caleson wrote:
I read up until it got into the Iraq war stuff, strayed a little too much from the Batman theme for me. Pretty good writing and storytelling though. I like to write when it's something I know about real well (I do all the mainpage summaries on BYTB.), but I dredd the thought of trying to write my own story. Just not sure if I could do it. Nice job, XforeverXknightX.

ya i was tryin to emphasize the military background he had so that it wouldnt seem as though he had gained knowledge out of thin air and to also show how merciless and ferocious he can be, making him more beast then man. I also did not want to copy batman begins and go for the whole ninja thing. But ya u should read the rest its not too bad and dives back into batman and so on in i think it was chapter 4 or somthin like that. I also ended up changin the war part to cairo, egypt so it did not hint towards the american/iraq situation but ya take a look and see how you like it.

Check out my fan fics!!!
Edited by XforeverXknightX on 21-10-2005 16:15
RE: Batman Legacy - Posted on 21-10-2005 17:11
User Avatar Phil
Vigilante

Awards:
Medal 

i just had to make it. it was too kool to be left alone. lol.

and i made another version.

http://batmanytb.com/pictures/thumbnails.php?album=4
Ph1L Cho Send Private Message
RE: Batman Legacy - Posted on 21-10-2005 18:05
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

lol ya i like the first one that u did the best. Nice work, maybe i should get u to do the rest.... jk unless u want to

Check out my fan fics!!!
RE: Batman Legacy - Posted on 21-10-2005 18:07
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

i was kind of going for the near star wars episode 2 drawing style that i've seen on teletoon and wat not, otherwise i would have gone for the regular style. I'll have to do some variations on characters with both types.

Check out my fan fics!!!
RE: Batman Legacy - Posted on 22-10-2005 15:28
User Avatar Phil
Vigilante

Awards:
Medal 

kool

http://batmanytb.com/pictures/thumbnails.php?album=4
Ph1L Cho Send Private Message
RE: Batman Legacy - Posted on 06-11-2005 00:48
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

I had some free time and decided to do some more work with microsoft picture it

http://img245.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture159sm.gif

Check out my fan fics!!!
RE: Batman Legacy - Posted on 12-11-2005 02:05
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

I plan on making some changes to Batman Legacy so if you liked the story, I hope you like the new parts I have added in. I'm not sure when I will finish the updates but hopefully they will be done by the end of the weekend so i can continue my work on Batman Supremacy

Check out my fan fics!!!
RE: Batman Legacy - Posted on 12-02-2006 09:05
User Avatar Gothamite
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

Great story, Forever! Probably not how I would have written it (I don't like the idea of Batman ever killing), but it was still good!

I love the suit idea! I was really disappointed that they didn't give Terry a suit like this in 'Epilogue' (I hate the regular Batman Beyond suit).

In the shadows I saw my destiny...
I would seek justice...
I would have my revenge...
Edited by Gothamite on 12-02-2006 09:07
gothamite27@hotmail.com Send Private Message
RE: Batman Legacy - Posted on 12-02-2006 11:18
User Avatar crisis
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

Gothamite wrote:
Great story, Forever! Probably not how I would have written it (I don't like the idea of Batman ever killing), but it was still good!

I love the suit idea! I was really disappointed that they didn't give Terry a suit like this in 'Epilogue' (I hate the regular Batman Beyond suit).

so do i.

What?
RE: Batman Legacy - Posted on 12-02-2006 12:09
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

glad you guys liked it! I'm still working on the sequel to it and so far i have six chapters posted. It's called Batman Supremacy and is part two of a three story tale. enjoy

Check out my fan fics!!!
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.