Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM TOY MUSEUM | Batman Toys, Collectibles, & Merchandise

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Batman Area Rug - Posted on 03-08-2007 22:16
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

One thing I want but can't find but could really use is a Batman Area Rug for a interior doorway. I want a black one with the yellow Bat Logo. In fact, I could use a couple of them to with one to be for my desk chair to protect the laminate from the chair wheels. However, of all the things Batman that are out there this is one item that is hard to find.

I've seen a BTAS rug with Batman and Robin that looked bad, but that's about it. Any ideas where I can find such rugs?

RE: Batman Area Rug - Posted on 04-08-2007 08:15
User Avatar spencer1984
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

I've not seen any area rugs, the closest I have seen has been auto floor mats. I'll see if I can find anything like what you're looking for, though.

The complete history of the Batmobile: BatmobileHistory.com
Scale models of Batmobiles & more: spencer1984.com
http://www.batmobilehistory.com Send Private Message
RE: Batman Area Rug - Posted on 19-10-2007 03:58
User Avatar tomstoyz
Arkham Inmate

Awards:
None

I've never seen any LARGE rugs. The only one I can think of with the bat-symbol is a bathroom rug but it's small.

Have you thought about hiring somebody to make one?

Please visit the NEW BAT-BLOG!
http://www.bat-blog.com
http://tomztoyz.blogspot.com/ Send Private Message
RE: Batman Area Rug - Posted on 19-10-2007 20:52
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Ive only seen a couple rugs, both were older BTAS or TNBA style and were on eBay. What I would like would be more generic. A black rug with the yellow bat logo would be perfect. I saw a custom one that was black with the red Batmobile Bat Logo that sold for over $100 or so. A custom rug would be great, but might be too expensive.

The rug will go in the doorway to my room and help cover the patchwork I had to do in the flooring. We have laminate and the A/C froze over once and water leaked under the laminate in the hall and the flooring warped. Laminate is made to start at one end and go all the way over to the other end of a room. In this case the doorway is at an angle and the laminate runs from my room down the hall into the living room. So I had to try an insert laminate pieces into the middle so to speak, without taking up the whole long run.

It came out OK, but a nice runner rug in the hall and a nice Batman rung in my doorway would go a long way to cover things up. yes

Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.