Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM TOY MUSEUM | Batman Action Figures & Dolls

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Batman Beyond - Posted on 24-04-2008 00:58
User Avatar bradyd3
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

anyone know a release date for the new dcu batman beyond toy?
bdvcai@yahoo.com Send Private Message
RE: Batman Beyond - Posted on 24-04-2008 14:56
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Hey Brady!

It should be out this summer sometime.

Speaking of this figure.. I have the entire series listed with Hi-Res Images:

http://www.batmanytb.com/actionfiguresanddolls/actionfigures/comic/dcuclassics/series4/

Here is the Wal-Mart wave:
http://www.batmanytb.com/actionfiguresanddolls/actionfigures/comic/dcuclassics/walmartwave

While I don't have Hi Res of these, they are still great pics:

http://www.batmanytb.com/actionfiguresanddolls/actionfigures/comic/dcuclassics/twopacks

http://www.batmanytb.com/actionfiguresanddolls/actionfigures/comic/dcuclassics/exclusives

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: Batman Beyond - Posted on 25-04-2008 22:58
User Avatar New Batman
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Man i can't wait to get him!! im a batman beyond fan and he will fit right in my collection pefectly!! wink

BYTB smile

I'm New Batman of Hialeah city.

Edited by New Batman on 25-04-2008 23:00
RE: Batman Beyond - Posted on 26-04-2008 09:20
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Don’t forget that DC Direct just released a Batman Beyond figure as part of Superman / Batman: Series 4 Vengeance

RE: Batman Beyond - Posted on 26-04-2008 09:33
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Yea.. but that figure is ugly. I've never been a fan of McGuinness's work. Arms are short, bodies are fat, legs are short...

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: Batman Beyond - Posted on 26-04-2008 21:26
User Avatar bradyd3
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

yeah that figure is more bruce wayne than terry. its a great figure though dont get me wrong, but the batman beyond fans need a multi-point articulation batman/terry, and there bringing us that. we also need, say a blight figure redone, or inque, really any villians need to be updated like there doing batman/terry. BatSymbol2
RE: Batman Beyond - Posted on 27-04-2008 23:43
User Avatar New Batman
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

i have that figure as well, its not bad but yeah like chris said he too bulky and very limited in poa. but im still happy that both dcd and mattel made a batman beyond figure even after it cancellation years ago. its shows how popular the character is, its also cool that he made an apperance in the dc comics universe and his small roles in zeta project, static shock, and jlu (twice). i really like the character and it great that he's getting all this love! Smile

BYTB smile

I'm New Batman of Hialeah city.
RE: Batman Beyond - Posted on 11-10-2010 02:16
User Avatar bradyd3
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

hey guys! im looking to add to my batman beyond collection, so if anyone is selling, let me know. thanks
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.