Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM THEATER | Past Batman Movies

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Batman Anotholgy OOP - Posted on 18-08-2008 20:32
User Avatar batman1989
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

I was wondering why I can't seem to find The Batman Motion Picture Anthology anymore.. Just like 3 months ago i could find the dvds and what not and now all of a sudden I can't find them anywhere.. Are they going to re-release them or what? if anyone has any info on them please let me know... Thanks...

DANIEL

Daniel Williams

"You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?" ~ JOKER

BatmanMovies.Com coming soon
h666myers daniel_williams_489@hotmail.com danieljwilliams2003 Send Private Message
RE: Batman Anotholgy OOP - Posted on 19-08-2008 10:56
User Avatar Batkilt
Arkham Inmate

Awards:
None

I dunno where you stay, but I think I know the answer.

Not long before TDK came out I went through every Batman DVD I own - which at the time was the Burton/Joel series, Batman Begins and the Dini & Co animated series - until the only thing that was left to watch was....Batman & Robin. As I didn't own it I figured I'd be able to pick it up at HMV for a few pounds but was told by a shop assisstant that virtually all of The Batman movies were being taken off the shelves as TDK was being released shortly and if it was popular the films would be re-released at a higher price. (Incidentally I bought Batman & Robin online instead.)

My guess is the above is a pretty much widespread scenario.
RE: Batman Anotholgy OOP - Posted on 19-08-2008 12:26
User Avatar kpangilinan
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

I think I heard there would be a blu-ray version of the Anthology coming out later this year.

The only thing stopping you from success is doubt.
RE: Batman Anotholgy OOP - Posted on 19-08-2008 15:45
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Other than AMazon, maybe try Best Buy? Cirtcut City..

I'de venture to say that when TDK DVD comes out, you'll be able to find the Anotholgy easier

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.