Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM THEATER | Past Batman Movies

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
RE: Batman & Robin: 10 Years Later (Exclusive Footage) - Posted on 23-08-2008 13:26
User Avatar Detective
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

Ha ha, those videos were great Caleson.

"Uh...marriage...uh, uh...marriage...I uh...ya wanna give me a hand here?"
RE: Batman & Robin: 10 Years Later (Exclusive Footage) - Posted on 08-09-2008 19:52
User Avatar Rorschach
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Caleson wrote:So Joel Schumacher was, in a way, a blessing in disguise - an effeminate, pony-tailed little blessing in disguise.

I completely agree with you. I would still pay good money to never see B&R ever again, though.

Give me smallest finger on man's hand. I'll produce information. Computer unnecessary.
RE: Batman & Robin: 10 Years Later (Exclusive Footage) - Posted on 09-07-2009 18:11
User Avatar Matches Malone
Vigilante

Awards:
None

twitter.com/mtthwsims Send Private Message
RE: Batman & Robin: 10 Years Later (Exclusive Footage) - Posted on 09-07-2009 19:10
User Avatar Mittens2317
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
Medal 

Clooney coulda been a great Bruce Wayne.

THE KING IN YELLOW OL 4 ADMIN!!!
RE: Batman & Robin: 10 Years Later (Exclusive Footage) - Posted on 09-07-2009 21:37
User Avatar FlaBat
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Clooney could have been great as both Bruce Wayne and Batman except for the script and the Director.

RE: Batman & Robin: 10 Years Later (Exclusive Footage) - Posted on 10-07-2009 20:44
User Avatar TheDarkTAysOn
Arkham Inmate

Awards:
None

The Only actor i had a real problem with in the movie was arnold as mr freeze, he was awful.

I remember I was 6 when the movie came out, I begged my parents to take me to see it on the opening night. I dressed in my batman costume and loved the movie (again, I was 6, anything that had batman in it I loved)
I can hardly sit through the movie now
just terrible
RE: Batman & Robin: 10 Years Later (Exclusive Footage) - Posted on 31-08-2009 21:25
User Avatar Buckeye Bat
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

Clooney was a good BATMAN but the problem was it was in the worst movie of the first group, I think Cloonwy would have been good in BATMAN FOREVER, he would have been better as an older Bruce and Batman to hlep Dick/Robin along, Val Kilmer was just too close to Chris O'Donnell in age to be act like a mentor to Chris O'Donnell's Robin and Dick Grayson
RE: Batman & Robin: 10 Years Later (Exclusive Footage) - Posted on 03-09-2009 14:36
User Avatar Detective
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

^Good point. Plus, Kilmer never looked much like a Bruce Wayne to me, course then again looks don't have to matter really, considering I thought Heath Ledger was a poor choice at first because mainly he didn't "look" like the Joker to me.
RE: Batman & Robin: 10 Years Later (Exclusive Footage) - Posted on 03-09-2009 19:58
User Avatar Erin Cobblepot
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

Putting my 2 cents in:

- one, I agree that George Clooney would have been better as Bruce Wayne in Batman Forever. Dick Grayson needed a mentor.

- two, Heath Ledger kicked ass as the Joker. Best Joker ever!

- three, Batman & Robin sucked. In general.

- four, Batman Returns is the best of the four original movies that were put out. The Dark Knight, Batman Begins and Batman (1989), follow this. (IN MY OPINION).

- Danny Devito's Penguin was the only villain I can stand. Everyone else kind of annoyed me. Either they were WAY OFF or they just didn't seem like they were doing a good job.

PEGNUIN ROCKS OUT LOUD!! DEAL WITH IT!

Thank you <3

Hello Gotham. I'm Erin. Ozzy Cobblepot's Biggest Fan. Love you Pengy!

Betcha never, betcha never, betcha never thought we'd get this far.
Betcha never, never ever, betcha never thought you'd touch my heart.
Betcha never, betcha never, betcha never thought I'd surrender.
Betcha never thought you'd ever get with me.
I betcha never thought of that.
RE: Batman & Robin: 10 Years Later (Exclusive Footage) - Posted on 04-09-2009 14:48
User Avatar Buckeye Bat
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

I think the BIGESST problem with Batman Forever and Batman and Robin was JOEL SCHUMACHER...that idiot tried to turn what started out as a great series of films that would have brought Batman back to his darker beginnings to a series with two good films (Batman and Batman Returns) and two crappy films (Batman Forever and Batman and Robin).

I think Schumacher was thought he was making films based on the tv series.

'It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me' Batman (Batman Begins)batman
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.