Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | ANIMATION ALLEY | All Other DCU Animated Shows

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Super Powers Galactic Guardians "Fear" - Posted on 17-09-2007 09:38
User Avatar Darknight
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Occassionally, if I'm up, I flip over to Super Friends on Boomerang to see if the episode looks fun. The other night I noticed that they have started showing the Super Powers cartoon from the 80's (I think that its coming out on DVD soon, if it hasn't already). This is the one that I watched as a kid, so I was interested in catching up on it.

I saw an episode the other night called "Fear" it had Batman and Robin teamed up with Cyborg fighting the Scarecrow. The cool thing is that it actually address the deaths of Thomas and Martha Wayne. They nearly show as much of the murders as Batman Begins does.

Anyone else catch these shows. If you haven't, I would encourage you to give them a chance. Adam West is the voice of Batman in this series.

SGFin99 Send Private Message
RE: Super Powers Galactic Guardians "Fear" - Posted on 17-09-2007 16:57
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

http://www.batmanytb.com/animated/tsptgg/eps/ep05/index.php

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: Super Powers Galactic Guardians "Fear" - Posted on 17-09-2007 19:32
User Avatar Phil
Vigilante

Awards:
Medal 

i saw that one too. i like the character designs; mostly batman's. reminds me of neal adams' batman.

http://batmanytb.com/pictures/thumbnails.php?album=4
Ph1L Cho Send Private Message
RE: Super Powers Galactic Guardians "Fear" - Posted on 18-09-2007 09:24
User Avatar Darknight
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

I was really surprised at how good the character designs were. It's easily been over 20 years since I saw these, so I just figured that they resembled the Super Friends designs.

SGFin99 Send Private Message
RE: Super Powers Galactic Guardians "Fear" - Posted on 20-01-2009 22:55
User Avatar jpharrah
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

from the dvd i believe they said this episode was originally gonna be a pilot for a new batman cartoon ....which later turned into batman the animated series
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.