Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | ANIMATION ALLEY | Beware The Batman, The Batman, Batman: The Brave & The Bold

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Ep. #37: Chill Of The Night Featuring 3 Generations of Batman! - Posted on 11-04-2010 19:44
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

A Little Late, but still a good discussion!

http://www.batman...more=1120

This was the best, and honestly I don't see it being topped. I would have love to see this as the series finale.

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: Ep. #37: Chill Of The Night Featuring 3 Generations of Batman! - Posted on 12-04-2010 14:01
User Avatar Buckeye Bat
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

This was The Best episode and to have 3 generations of Batman as voices was brilliant...when I saw the credits I had to do a double take I couldn't believe that Mark Hammill was The Spectre...As for a series finale I think the series should end we as viewers see Bruce handing the mantle of Batman over to Robin (as they did in the comic books...however not the same way)
RE: Ep. #37: Chill Of The Night Featuring 3 Generations of Batman! - Posted on 03-03-2011 21:13
User Avatar Darknight
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

So, assume I have been stuck under a proverbial rock for a while. Brave and the Bold ended? That is horrible shame. I do not know that I ever enjoyed a Batman cartoon as much as I did this. Probably even more than The Animatd Series.

SGFin99 Send Private Message
RE: Ep. #37: Chill Of The Night Featuring 3 Generations of Batman! - Posted on 05-03-2011 02:38
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

No, BATB has not ended, it'll be back soon. It has one more season, so it should be on about another year I'd say....

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.